The project involves the urban regeneration of a street (+/- 40 residential properties) and the completion of development work on the approaches to the Spintay district in Verviers.
Project focal points:
- urban regeneration of +/- 40 residential properties, opening up space for businesses on the ground floor and for dwellings on the upper floors
- completion of development work on the approaches to 10 zones surrounding the 40,000 m² retail site scheduled for construction. These developments involve pedestrian zones, riverside walks along the Vesdre, fountains, parking areas, zones for motor vehicle traffic, urban furniture, lampposts, etc.
A few figures:
- 9.500 m² of building renovations
- 25.000 m² of development work on the approaches to the regenerated site
- 1 km of redesigned paths and pedestrian flows
- overall project worth 150 million euros